Project Analysis

 FMP PRACTICE IN YEAR TWO

Project - Relates to FMP - ‘Mourning of’ Short film

 https://eellsmoremediafmp.blogspot.com/

Context

  • I wanted to create a short film whilst in lockdown that shows emotions using mise-en-scene and cinematography.

  • I wanted to improve my filmmaking skills

  • I wanted to develop my prost production skills

  • I wanted to create a film  set in the current day

Research

 




Problem solving

  • Due to the UK being plunged into lockdown, I had no shooting equipment. I got around this by working with what I had. I used my phone for shooting and lamps for lighting.

  • Due to restrictions I was unable to mix a lot of people from households so for my actors I had to use members of my own family.


Planning and production

  • I created a schedule in order to make sure I was sticking to the deadline and that I could spend adequate amount of time on each stage of the production.

  • I recced and scouted out each shoot location

  • I created a shot list to give myself an idea of what shots to get on the day of production

Evidence/Example:

 


Practical skills

  • Editing Skills shown when I edited the film.

  • Planning skills shown in pre production

  • Camera skills shown in shoot 

 

 

Evaluation and reflection

  • Evaluated the final piece of work
  • Answered questions about my work in the evaluation\
  • Explain in depth the process of creating the film.
  • Explain in detail what the project has taught me, what could be improved etc.

https://eellsmoremediafmp.blogspot.com/p/evaluation.html 

 

Presentation - Title Sequence

  • Creation of a pitch slideshow to present my idea and present the narrative of the title sequence.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog